Stagiare Programme - Selection Criteria 2013
EPP GROUP AND ROBERT SCHUMAN FOUNDATION
STAGIAIRE PROGRAMMES FOR YOUNG POLITICIANS - SELECTION CRITERIA
Criteria for admission to the stagiaire programme:
- 1. Motivation letter, including any previous experience related to EU affairs, any specific EU-related tasks inside the party/organisation, the intended use of knowledge to be gained during the RSF stagiaireship events, as well as relevant (political) career plans.
- 2. Membership of a sister political party, or of affiliated youth, trade union or other Christian democratic oriented organisations.
- 3. Evidence of political experience e.g. holding political office. The political engagement should be clearly visible and explained in the CV.
- 4. Possession of an university degree or completed vocational education
- 5. Proved linguistic competence in a major west European language (French, or English, or German)
- 6. Citizenship of a state having an Association Agreement or an Agreement for Partnership and Cooperation with the European Union
- 7. Satisfactory reference by the presidency of the party, the applicant belongs to.
- 8. Clear intention of continuing political purpose or commitment to public service